Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Pretty,Simple

My Style



Free People collared shirt / ONLY layered lace skirt, $34 / ASOS leather sandals / Kenzo black pouch, $250 / Iosselliani stacking rings jewelry, $340 / Rag Bone black fedora, $280 / Quay Eyeware sunglasses

So i don't know what it is lately but i have really been more on the comfier side of things with style.The summer heat is not my favorite on certain parts but i put this together thinking it would be a perfect outfit to wear when out and about for a chill day with friends and shopping....and yes i said shopping. I love having pieces that i can always switch up and go with everything. I feel that this outfit say's it all style,comfort, statement, trend.

1 comment:

  1. love the look!
    Great blog, so I'm a new follower :)
    would you like to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete